FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where are you located?
My home bakery is located in Oak Forest 77018. The nearest major cross streets are 43rd and Rosslyn Rd.
What are your payment methods?
I accept cash, Venmo (preferred), and all major credit cards.
Do you sell cookies?
I do not offer cookies at this time. I would be happy to make some referrals though!
What is your allergy information?
Items are not made in an allergy free kitchen. Items may contain traces of allergens.
Do you offer gluten free items?
Unfortunately, I have stopped offering gluten free items.
Do you offer vegan items?
I do not offer vegan baked goods at this time.
Do you deliver?
Absolutely! Delivery within 4 miles of 77018 is FREE! Within 4.1-12 miles is $27, and within 12.1-20 miles is $45. Outside the 20 mile radius? Add an additional $1.50 per mile over 20, round trip.
How far in advance should I place my order?
The earlier the better! As soon as you know your event date, submit an inquiry. At least 2-3 weeks in advance is suggested for birthday or celebration cakes. Orders less than a week in advance will not be accepted, unless it is for an Easy Order cake. For weddings, you should plan to order your cake at least 3 months in advance. As a general rule, you can never order too early!
Can you ship products?
No, I am unable to ship any of my items at this time.
How should I store my items?
- Cakes will keep at room temperature for 2-3 days or up to a week in the fridge. Cakes with fruit fillings should be refrigerated. Store your cake in an air tight container, or in the bakery box wrapped in plastic wrap. If you are transporting a cake, the cake should be chilled prior to.
- All cupcakes can be stored at room temperature in an air tight container, or in the bakery box wrapped in plastic wrap. Cupcakes will keep on the counter for 2-3 days or up to a week in the fridge.
- Cake balls and cake gems can be stored at room temperature in an air tight container, or in the bakery box for 5-6 days. The chocolate coating acts as a sealant and keeps the cake surprisingly fresh. While cake balls do not require refrigeration, I personally prefer them refrigerated, and they will last over a week. Please note refrigerating your cake balls can cause condensation on the coating and this moisture will cause the coating to become sticky.
- Macarons can be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container, or in the bakery box wrapped in plastic wrap for up to 3-4 days.
- Donuts will keep at room temperature for 1-2 days or 4-5 days in the fridge. Store your donuts in an air tight container, or in the bakery box wrapped in plastic wrap.